Ingredients For A Very Healthy Tomato Salad
- 5-6 beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Instructions To A Very Simple Tomato Salad
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and grated garlic. This will be the dressing.
- Cut the tomato into large chunks.
- Combine the cut tomatoes with the dressing and chopped dill.
- Season with salt and pepper according to your liking.
A Shawarma Rice recipe!
- 2 cups long grain rice (jasmine or basmati)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 tsp kasubha (we used Tumeric)
Rinse rice, put in a rice cooker together with water, margarine, and kasubha (tumeric). Cook rice as you would. Once cooked, fluff rice to distribute color. Set aside and keep warm.
Looking for more delicious recipes? Try our Delicious veggie packed Turkey Burgers!
Pin It For Later!