Ingredients For A Very Healthy Tomato Salad
- 5-6 beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Instructions To A Very Simple Tomato Salad
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and grated garlic. This will be the dressing.
- Cut the tomato into large chunks.
- Combine the cut tomatoes with the dressing and chopped dill.
- Season with salt and pepper according to your liking.
A Shawarma Rice recipe!
- 2 cups long grain rice (jasmine or basmati)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 tsp kasubha (we used Tumeric)
Rinse rice, put in a rice cooker together with water, margarine, and kasubha (tumeric). Cook rice as you would. Once cooked, fluff rice to distribute color. Set aside and keep warm.
Pin It For Later!